Have tried out Titanium MMIS feature

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu (CSC)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:13:04 +0800

Sometime ago I post an email asking abt Mobile Information Server for Excahnge,
that the Titanium has this built-in.
My counterpart has setup a test server, it is very convenient just a virtual
directory like OWA.

for the OWA,
for the MMIS,

The OMA stands for Outlook Mobile Access, need to have a phone that supports
wap 2.0.  The good thing is
one server can runs both OWA and OMA, that will cut the cost of setting up
another MMIS server.

This communication (including any attachment) is meant only for the
recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you are not an intended recipient, this communication has been
sent to you in error and you must delete all copies of this communication from
your computer system and notify the sender immediately by reply email.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, retention, copying
or reliance on this communication is prohibited and may attract civil and/or
criminal penalties. Thank you.