RE: Hard disk full

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:56:58 -0400

If you use the Exchange Optimizer in Exchange 5.5 it will give you the
ability to move the Exchange 5.5 Information Store and Log Files to a
different location, all of your Exchange services will stop when you run the
optimizer so make sure your users are all of.

Hope this helps
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com