RE: Handling deleted user email accounts

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:02:36 -0500

Any reason why you chose to disable the account (Active Directory account)
vs. deleting?  I would think that disassociating the mailbox from the
account would be a good answer in this case.  Will that work in your
The problem I have with ignoring the errors is that it leads to bad habits
such as ignoring other entries or losing things in the sea of entries.  I'm
not particululary fond of that concept as I've been bitten long ago.