Re: HUMOUR: Should I buy new or used

  • From: Kenny Mann <kennym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:48:17 -0500

I tried to buy a new one, but for some reason they didn't like my credit card limit.
I'm think I'm about 998,500 short... So close, yet so far away... roflmfao!

Kenny Mann

Mark Fugatt wrote:

Based on the price difference, do you think I should by the new one or try
and get a used one, the reviews for this product really make me lean towards
buying new.

Just went to order mine, and what the hell, they want to charge me $8.09

Mark Fugatt MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP Pentech Office Solutions Inc Tel: 585 586 3890
Cell: 585 576 4750
Fax: 585 249 0316

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: