HTTPS OWA horribly slow through firewall

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:50:02 -0500

We recently installed MS Certificate server on one of our machines and
regenerated the cert that OWA was using so its from MS Cert Server instead of
the previous cert which was from Novell Cert Server.  Since that time OWA is so
horribly slow when accessed through the firewall, which it wasn't using the
Novell Cert.   Internally its normal speed, but externally it can take 3
minutes before the login screen even shows up.

Any ideas?

Thanks.