HTTP Messages

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:53:31 +0300

When I sent above message to users in a distribution list the mails bounce
back and gives me the message below. Can someone help I need to sort of this
issues urgently.

                        DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any