HTTP 404 - FILE NOT FOUND, OWA

  • From: "Newhouse, Christina C." <CCN@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:40:47 -0500

We are running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT domain.  We've been running OWA
successfully for almost a year.  Nothing new has been added to our Exchange
box.  However, last week we started getting, "HTTP 404 - FILE NOT FOUND" or
"UNABLE TO RENDER THIS VIEW" errors.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

Tina Newhouse
ccn@xxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the above
communication, the information contained herein is attorney-client
privileged and confidential information/work product. The communication is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error or are not sure whether it
is privileged, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy any
copies, electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have of this
communication.