Re: HElp Urent

  • From: "MAD" <matt_dunlop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:47:23 -0500

well since I have done this on a few computers I will give you a heads up.
exporting does not save the e-mails. the way I did it (which is a pain but
it's 100% effective)
is save all e-mail to a folder on the desktop, by highlighting them and drag
them into a folder on the desktop.
then you can zip them and move them off the computer. then when you format
and use express or outlook you can
move them back into your e-mail boxes. this works for both Mac and windows
outlook express.