Re: HELP needed on Mail Server with Slow Internet Connection

  • From: "Byron \(Yahoo\)" <snail945@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:55:46 -0800

hi. run tcpview (or windows netstat) and see what sessions are being built. this will tell you source, destination, protocol and layer 4 state (for tcp). ensure the traffic is legitimate. this will at least help you isolate quickly, then going to net captures if next step is not obvious.

also, turn up smtp protocol logging if you have not already.

hope that helps.

byron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Ann Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>