RE: HELP: Unable to purge or reconnect mailbox. (P hantom/Ghost Mailbox)

  • From: "Wakelin, Frank" <fwakelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:11:04 -0800

Yeah been waiting for weeks now trying different things... I can't even try to
move it back because there is no user account associated with it.  The user
that would be associated with this account is still joined to the old mailbox
on the old server - it's already there and functioning in the destination.