RE: HELP!!! URGENT POP3 relay problem

  • From: "Anthony Kariuki" <a.kariuki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:59:17 +0300

Am no expat on the matter you mention, however, I had somewhat related problem
where users connecting to our server via the internet were unable to send email
destined to external domains eg Yahoo. However, users SMTPing via secure SMTP
port settings (we also use certificates) in their clients OE or Outlook were
successful. Investigations identified the Authentication settings in Default
SMTP virtual server required TLS encryption if using Basic Authentication.
Clearing this check box got everything on the right track.

Not sure it helps but ....

Anthony