RE: HELP! STORE.EXE Suddenly takes about 99% of CPU

  • From: "Andy David" <adavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:42:22 -0400

Any AV on that server?

-----Original Message-----
From: huanghong [mailto:huanghong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 12:50 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] HELP! STORE.EXE Suddenly takes about 99% of CPU

Recently I found it takes longer than before to connect Exchange server with
outlook clients. Yesterday, it suddenly stopped response to any outlook
clients. Then I check on server, it shows that the process STORE.EXE took
99% of CPU time. But when I check the application events I found nothing
wrong suspecious.

I am getting worried about the exchange server. any one kind enough inform
me of what is the problem and what should I do in this case?

We use exchange5.5 SP4, NT4 SP6a

Thanks in advance!

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: Leading