RE: HELP! Edb.lob corrupt

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:36:58 -0400

What exchange version ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Simone [mailto:sleal@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 9:29 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] HELP! Edb.lob corrupt

Probably I have the edb.log file corrupted.

I'm thinking to delete it and restart the services.

Can i do this? Will this process solve the problem?

- MSExchangeIS (1804) Unable to create the log. The drive may be
read-only, out of disk space, misconfigured, or corrupted. Error -1811.
- MSExchangeIS (1804) -510
- Error Fail when writing to log file initializing the Microsoft
Server Information Store database.
- Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service.
- Error Fail when writing to log file.

Thank you very much for any information

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: