HELP --- Details Templates ---- HELP

  • From: "Siro" <sserini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:02:36 -0700

Hello Exchange gurus, I have a problem I can't resolve.

Situation: Migration phase from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000.
Issue: Customize the various details templates in Exchange 2000 so
they look like as the ones in 5.5.
Problem: Of the different details templates:
1. Users
2. Groups
3. Public Folder
4. Search Dialog
5. Mailbox Agent
6. Contact

I don't have the option to modify the appearance of # 3 and 5, eg the
button "Add", "Edit", and "Remove" are grayed out. Th Help file doesn't
make any difference between the various template, and actually states that
you can modify all of them.

Please help. Thank in advance to anyone,