HELP ASAP Please - OWA Issue

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Group on Yahoo (MS_Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <MS_Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ExchangeList (exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:29:21 -0400

Hello all,
   I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.  When users attempt to change their
passwords via OWA (Options icon) an HTTP error stating that the page can not
be displayed.  HTTP 500 - Internal server error.

   All other OWA services appear to be running fine.  I can not find
anything on how to resolve this issue in the MS Knowledge Base.  Any
immediate help is appreciated.  We just implemented a password change
throughout the domain and need this method for remote users.

Thanks,
Chris