[ExchangeList] Re: HELLO?

  • From: "Windish, Mark" <mwindish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:49:58 -0400

Yep...I think?

________________________________

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
bbaxter361@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 1:44 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: HELLO?

No one but us dogs

________________________________

From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:11:54 -0500

To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just us lurkers...

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beckett, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:07 AM
To: 'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [ExchangeList] HELLO?

Anyone on this list?

________________________________

This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed. Privileged and confidential information
may be contained in this message. You are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission by
someone other then the intended addressee or its designated agent is
strictly prohibited.

relate to the official business of my organization shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.

If your receipt of this transmission is in error, please notify this
company immediately by reply to this transmission.