[ExchangeList] Re: HAVE A QUESTION!!!!!!

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:28:50 -0500

To answer your question – Yes.  You can create a server side rule that automatically forwards all email ending with ‘@yourdomainname.com’ to his new mailbox.  Just log in to his old email account, as the primary outlook profile, and setup the rule in outlook.

I must say this though – This is an opportune time to pitch for better Filtering services/solutions.  If you do this for one, word will get out and you will have your hands full doing the same actions for other employees.  You are headed down a road that will create headaches for you as an administrator.

Chris