[ExchangeList] Re: Groupshield for Exchange v6.0

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 02:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

Groupshield installed successfully, creating an on-demand scan task, and need to know if to exclude any particular folders? I have heard of the dreaded AV and exchange folders.

syed faizan <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well we used to have group shield quite a while back but it was not that impressive and effective as it was unable to stop spam on automatic basis .We used to block most of the mails manually .Instead if ur budget allows then go for Barracuda or Mc Afee SIG Hardware (which we have) and its just too good though a bit expensive

On 8/15/07, Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guys,
I am about to install groupshield for exchange v6.0, just wondering if there is anything I should watchout for. I am more used to TrendMicro.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.