[ExchangeList] Re: Groupshield for Exchange v6.0

  • From: "syed faizan" <syed.faizan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:44:27 +0100

Well we used to have group shield quite a while back but it was not that impressive and effective as it was unable to stop spam on automatic basis .We used to block most of the mails manually .Instead if ur budget allows then go for Barracuda or Mc Afee SIG Hardware (which we have) and its just too good though a bit expensive

On 8/15/07, Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am about to install groupshield for exchange v6.0, just wondering if there is anything I should watchout for. I am more used to TrendMicro.

Thanks

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.