RE: Groupshield

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:45:05 +0200

groupshield was never tested properly to work with Exchange 2000. There are
a number of faults with it and your best bet would be to refer back to NAI
to check for updates to the product or at least to ask them.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader

Tel: +44 161 935 7152
Email: Mark.M.Shevill@xxxxxxxxxxxx