Groupshield

  • From: Rukhsana Abbas <rukhsana.abbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:30:25 +0100

Hi,
Does anyone use Groupshield as there Exchange Vrius Protection?....

At the moment we are blocking specified attachments coming into us but get
attachments blocked also whilst sending out and we do not want any sort of
blocking when email is going out, Does anyone know how this could be
stopped?

Many Thanks
Rukhsana

Rukhsana Abbas
ESNT Systems Engineer

Clear Channel UK Limited
Meirion House
18-28 Guildford Rd
Woking
Surrey
GU22 7QF

Direct Line: 01483 718860

This email is intended for the addressee only.  Internet communications are not
secure and therefore Clear Channel International Ltd, its parent and
subsidiaries (which include Clear Channel UK Ltd and Clear Channel Ireland) do
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or
opinions represented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Clear Channel International Ltd, its parent and subsidiaries
(which include Clear Channel UK Ltd and Clear Channel Ireland).  If this email
is not intended for you, please notify the author by replying to this email.