[ExchangeList] Re: Group membership puzzle

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "frank@xxxxxxxxxxx" <frank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:47:32 -0500

Do you have sp1 installed? If not you may need this hotfix.

You cannot view a user's universal group membership in Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Users and Computers when universal groups do not reside in the local domain

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.

11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300