RE: Group mIlboxes

  • From: "Srivas Kainkaryam" <SrivasK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:23:17 +0530

I do remember answering this one earlier, but I seem to have a better
option.

You can de-check the option that says "mark as read". i shall leave it
to you to find where this option is in Outlook!

Additionally, the user who reads it could "Flag" that message with
appropriate wordings for next person who "reads that mail.

Hope this helps.