Group Undeliverable

  • From: <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]' \(E-mail\)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:26:40 -0500

I am getting a bizarre undeliverable message when sending to a group.  The
person that is listed in the undeliverable is not a member of the group and
she is a disabled user.  I have checked the membership and she was never
listed as a member.  Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?  The
message is below...

Jennifer Schoolcraft on 8/3/2002 1:48 PM
            A configuration error in the recipient's e-mail system prevented
delivery of this message.  Two recipients are configured with the same
e-mail address.  Contact your administrator.
            <*****.coxhp.com #5.1.4>