[ExchangeList] Group Mailbox Issue

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ExchangeSparklist <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MSExchange.org" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:54:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to setup an HR mailbox and grant rights to
users to be able to send from that mailbox as HR and
not themselves.  I went ahead and granted each user
(Exchange Advanced Tab->Mailbox Rights) Full Access to
the mailbox.

The problem I'm having is they try to send as that
mailbox they get the error of:  You do not have
permissions to send this message on behalf of the
specified user.

Exchange 2003 (mixed mode)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,