[ExchangeList] Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

  • From: "udayadmin Admin" <udayadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:00:08 +0530

Goodluck, Mark

Regards
Udayadmin

On 6/15/06, Mark Fugatt <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well folk, it is with much regret that I have decided to depart from the list, over the last few month I have noticed a huge increase in the number of Out of Office messages and NDR's that seem to come from the list, I get enough email in my inbox without having to battle through them as well.

I have been a member of this list for a good few years now and have enjoyed every minute of it, we have had our up's and downs and little disputes but there is a massive amount of talented people on the list and I am sure it will continue to be great resource for all Exchange administrators.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited