[ExchangeList] Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:01:09 +0100

Well folk, it is with much regret that I have decided to depart from the
list, over the last few month I have noticed a huge increase in the
number of Out of Office messages and NDR's that seem to come from the
list, I get enough email in my inbox without having to battle through
them as well.

I have been a member of this list for a good few years now and have
enjoyed every minute of it, we have had our up's and downs and little
disputes but there is a massive amount of talented people on the list
and I am sure it will continue to be great resource for all Exchange
administrators.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my
manager Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Feedback%20on%20Mark%20Fugatt%20(Ex
change%20DSE)>  or telephone +44 118 909 3233