Re: Golbal Address List

  • From: jithendranath reddy <jithendranathreddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 02:28:04 +0530

After updating the Receipient policy also its not showing means first check
all your domain controllers is replicating some times what will happen is if
you will create one object in one domain id its not relicated with all the
domains in active directory it will not show check this.

Jithendranath Reddy.

On 2/7/06, Anand <anandkumardevaa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Administrator's,
>                     I am working with Exchange 2003 with Windows server
> 2003. I created users in AD and those users are replicated in GAL. After
> two days, I created two more users in AD. But after some two days those
> users are not showing in GAL. But they are in All users.
>           I update the Receipient policy of my domain two times. But not
> yet they are not showing in GAL. Can somebody help me!
> Thanks in advance,
> Regards,
> Anand
> System Administrator