RE: Global address recipients in Exchange 2003

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:10:39 -0400

From: Zee Doktor [mailto:zee_doktor@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 6:07 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Global address recipients in Exchange 2003

can anyone explain to me please how custom recipients are handled in
Exchange 2003? Where do I enter addresses?

In Exchange 5.5 they used to be custom recipients, but I can't find any
place to enter those Exchange 2003.

Do you Yahoo!? - Register online to vote today!
Newsletters: Exchange
Software Marketing Sites: World of Windows Networking: Leading Network Software Directory: No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: Windows Security Resource Site: Network Security Library: Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: