[ExchangeList] Re: Global Catalog Handling

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:35:15 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------We are currently
supporting various flavors of Outlook
2000.

But does the backend handle this any better??  Where
we don't have to tell users to restart their Outlook
clients to be able to work?  I think what i'm looking
for is, does Exchange 2003 have more of a seamless cut
over?

TIA,

John B.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http:/voice.yahoo.com>
>  to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: