[ExchangeList] Global Catalog Handling

  • From: John B <brookboyz1403@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Does anyone know, or have any articles based on the difference in Global Catalog handling in Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003?

As of right now it seems that in if a GC goes down you need to restart your Outlook for it to pickup the secondardy GC.

I'm wondering if there has been any changes in Exchange where we it's not requiring users to know to restart their Outlook to be able to continue to work.

Thank you,

John B.