Re: Global Address List

  • From: Dan HINCKLEY <dah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:37:48 +0200

At 16:31 9/23/2005, you wrote:

One other question, do you know by chance what the default settings are for the Global list?? I shouldn't have nuked it, it seems :(

Not quite sure what you mean. I mean, I can send you the LDAP statement that creates our Default Global List, but it might be different for other organizations. If you have no Default List now, can you not create one and set up the filter to put whichever objects you want into it?

Dan Hinckley
                                                 t: (41 22) 999 0183
Information Management Group            f: (41 22) 999 0010
IUCN, The World Conservation Union      e: dah@xxxxxxxxxxx
1196 Gland, Switzerland                 w: