Re: Global Address List

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:21:43 -0400

Yeah I can delete the Global Address List from ESM. However when you
click on the "TO" it gives me an error message, so I was looking for
away to set the default address option in Outlook (if possible) to
Contacts and no try to use the Global Address List, this way users can
see their Contacts, and if they want to send an email to someone on the
network they can select the group/company and the name of the person
they want to send the email too.

I am still stuck..