RE: Global Address List

  • From: "Abdul Hakeem" <abdulhakeem7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:55:18 +0600

Dear All,

Well, No point in taking this "..being rude" any further.

Let us learn something from those experts in this forum, PEACEFULLY.

The fact is, No One Knows Everything About Anything in this World. But
collectively we can make this world a better place.

Tks to the always helpful guru's in this list for their continous help.

Best regds to ALL.

(..I am a Networking Student, & learn a lot thro' this list. FYI)

From: "Jared Johnson" <JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Global Address List
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:26:27 -0400

http://www.MSExchange.org/

MessageErr, yes, I know they handle it differently, (who doesn't?) The
point, as you well know, is that you were being extremely rude to 4-5 peopel
trying to help you. In fact, I did read ONE thank you from you to any of
them. If you are going to be that way, then don't belong to this list and go
find your own answers. The fact that you couldn't solve this problem means
you are newbie and you need to learn the same way all us pros have: by
studying.