RE: Global Address List

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:00:37 -0500

I agree full hearted, I don't care how much I know or don't know, im just
here to help where I can, and receive help whenever possible. I am not going
to junk everyone's email box with a thank you, if I start reading every
other post as a thank you note, ill find a different list. Ill just post a
big thank you now for those who have helped and responded to my posts.
Attacks like that are uncalled for, and im sure that you were not born
knowing all there is to know about exchange, which means, at one point in
time you were a "newbie" we all were, heck, I still consider myself a
newbie, I learn something new everyday from all of you I am sure you don't
know everything there is to know, about Exchange or anything else for that
matter, if you think you do, your only fooling yourself. The language is
definitely uncalled for, unneeded, and personally, I think its childish.

Sorry for the off the subject post, things like this get under my skin. I
hate when people belittle people.

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson
24200 U.S. Route 23, South
Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652)
Fx: 740-420-6511
Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306 Internal)
Cell: 614-477-6741
robertsp@xxxxxxx

___
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
___