RE: Global Address List

  • From: "karl obayi" <gold2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:24:30 +0100

Hi Mark,
This is the most respected list I have participated in largely as an
observer, that is not to say we will not from time to time have issues
Like the one Jared raised. I will hate to think you will leave because of
issues like this. It is courteous to express gratititude which Jared
apparently demands however he was too strong on the language he used in
showing he was not pleased. You may not agree with me Mark,
you are one of our leaders in this list you can't leave because issues like
this happen. I suggest we have a way of handling these issues so
that members who err know the penalties. Please, Mark, back to what you do
best - help the lost , ignorant and confused like me.

Karl obayi