RE: Global Address List

  • From: "karl obayi" <gold2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:24:30 +0100

Hi jared,

I agree with you that members should show courtesy when assisted. However,
your response was on the harsh side , you didn't need  to
Be that hard on the language. Some of us are newbie's looking up to guys
like you for help. You have to be patient with us even when we
are stark stupid if we show disrespect please ignore us by not responding.
Thank you.

Karl Obayi