RE: Global Address List

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:25:29 -0400

MessageExcellent, I could not have put it better myself, this list has many
talented people and new members should not be afraid of posting questions in
fear of being ridiculed, we were all new to Exchange at some point in time
and none of us know the answer to everything.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com
www.exchangetrainer.com