RE: Global Address List

  • From: "Julio Danoviz" <jedanoviz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:50:09 -0300

Jared, that's what lists are for... to have the chance to exchange
information with other users, today you or me might help somebody,
tomorrow perhaps some other person from the list can help us, and
meanwhile if we continuously read the posts we will also keep learning
from others experiences...

The spirit here is to try to help not to demonstrate that we know more
than others... everybody is newbie in some field!!!