Global Address Book Problem

  • From: "Trini Mcse" <trini_mcse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:27:08 -0400

I am running Exchange 5.5 , with SP4 on NT server 4.0 with SP 6

it is a bank environment, with different branches, and departments.

on my exchange administrator
I have created address book views , which are working ok.
I also have mailbox containers for every branch and department for the
different sites,

when a client on outlook opens up the Global address List, the address book
views come up, but the site containers also show up.
which confuses the user (no surprise there), because it appears to them that
they are different entries for the same department.

how do I hide the site containers , so only the address book views show up
on the Global address list ?