Global Address Book

  • From: tony haber <habre_tony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 14:10:11 -0800 (PST)

     I have two DCs Win2003 one is Root (DC+GC),second is additional DC with
Exchange

        2003 it was working fine for few days ,after that i install Hotfix :KB
831464 .

Later i try to create new user accounts and their related mailboxes it created
and can see them

   from ESM, but when i try to send messages to these users from Outlook i
didn't find them in

the Global Address List.If i put the mail box account in the send to:
(user@domain) it works

fine.Previous created accounts are listed in Global Address List.

One of the users told me that his contacts was lost (he is the only user create
contacts )and

the servers become out off power  when power gone from the building .

No logs in System or Application logs regarding to Exchange services.

is their is any Way to fix this problem?

http://mail.yahoo.com