Global Address Book

  • From: "Rick Crosby" <rick.crosby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:33:44 -0600

I am running Exchange Server on a WIn 2000 using active directory.

I am trying to create a new profile and add a new e-mail account using
Exchange for an employee. I put in the exchange server name and the
employee's name that is in Active directory then when I click check name,
I get an error saying, "The name could not be resolved. The name could not
be match to the name in the address book."

For some reason there are no addresses in my Global Addresss List could
this be the problem? If so, how do I put them in there?

I also tried to create an addition profile with my e-mail address that
works and it still will not find my e-mail in the address book either.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me resolve this
Exchange problem.

Rick