Glabal Address List update question

  • From: "Ryan Thomas" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 04:30:41 -0600

I have implemented virtual organisations on our win2k exchange box, all is
fine apart from a user who had an account prior to the virtual orgs being
created. Although he has been added to one of the orgs he can still se
everyone on the server in his global address book when he should only be
able to see people in his own group.

Knowledge Base article: 318635 was used and works fine for the others. Is
there some way to refresh his outlook address book to take account of the
changes ?

thanks