RE: Giving other users rights to mailboxes

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:04:58 -0500

Question: is that mail-enabled user object that you are granting permissions
on ever logged into before you grant the permissions?
What is the time interval after granting the permissions before trying to
Looking for the consistent process.  Adding rights in the mailstore itself
is different than granting the rights at the ADUC level; folder level
permissions vs. mailstore leve permissions.