[ExchangeList] Ghost Backup or Image for Active Directory Server and Exchange Server

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:09:30 +0530

I have windows 2000 domain controller and windows 2003 server on which
exchange 2003 is installed.

I want to take Ghost Backup or an operating system image of the server. So
that in case of crisis the same can be recovered in few minutes.

Please help me and guide me how can I take the ghost backup of the servers
and how do I test restore of the ghost image.

ps. check out our latest product: www.DriveInside.com - India's No. 1 Auto

Amit Kapoor

Network Engineer
Module One India Ltd.
Paharpur Software Technology Incubator Park
A-88, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi 110020, India

Tel: +91-(0)11-41859200 ext. 204 |  Fax: +91-(0)11-41859220
E-mail:  <mailto:amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Web:
<http://www.moduleone.com/> www.moduleone.com

==== c r e a t i v e   i n t e r n e t   s o l u t i o n s ====

Module One, one of India's leading Interactive agencies, uses a
combination of creative, marketing and technology skills to assist
clients in successfully using the Internet for their marketing initiatives.