RE: Getting mails as reply to the e-mails, which I never sent

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:59:37 -0700

This means you are not paying attention. These are bounces that
misconfigured and illegitimate servers are sending to forged addresses. Yes,
I am using strong words against those companies that are sending these out
because they do not know what they are doing. This goes for the AV companies
whose products are sending out virus infection notices to forged addresses
as well. Listening Symantec?

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

eServices For You