RE: Getting mails as reply to the e-mails, which I never sent

  • From: "Paul E Larson" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:35:25 -0400

Getting mails as reply to the e-mails, which I never sentOther than, welcome
to the club, not much. Someone who has your email address for whatever
reason was sloppy and so you get to use the delete key more often. It is how
viruses/worms/trojans etc. work Grab the email addresses from victim one and
attempt to make the PC at the addresses the next victim and on and on. Keep
your filters upto date and your anti virus even more current.

Paul E Larson