RE: Getting mails

  • From: <mlisboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:42:17 -0400

Once again Doug, thanks for the prompt response.

If you can help me, at least giving me an idea of what to do to setup the users
that I already have on the W2K and Exchange 2000 to get there e-mails from the
ISP.

Thanks,

Marco

> From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
> Date: 2003/06/05 Thu AM 11:29:38 EDT
> To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Getting mails
>
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Also, http://www.MSExchange.org/ has been a Huge help when we did the
> same thing about a year ago. I talked my boss into sending me for MCSE
> training which included "Implementing Exchange 2000 #1572C". Setting up
> for mail was easy, doing it right, the first time is practically
> impossible. expect to have growing pains, a bunch of "Oh Sh_t now what
> did I do", but it's been a good ride.
>
> I have alot of experiance now converting from POP3 to Exchange, feel
> free to ask any questions you want!

Title: Message
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Also, http://www.MSExchange.org/ has been a Huge help when we did the same thing about a year ago. I talked my boss into sending me for MCSE training which included "Implementing Exchange 2000 #1572C". Setting up for mail was easy, doing it right, the first time is practically impossible. expect to have growing pains, a bunch of "Oh Sh_t now what did I do", but it's been a good ride.

I have alot of experiance now converting from POP3 to Exchange, feel free to ask any questions you want!

Thanks for your prompt response. I'm new for the "Exchange World" and let me explain to you how it is now:

We have a domain registered. Everybody is using Outlook and getting their e-mails directly from the company that is hosting. Our idea is to install Exchange in order to control everybody's e-mail as well as use the OWA service since most of the people here travel a lot. Do you have any idea where can I get a step-by-step installation tutorial so I can get this up-and-running ?

Thanks in advance

Marco

> From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
> Date: 2003/06/05 Thu AM 10:58:14 EDT
> To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Getting mails
>
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Unless it's a Small Business Server exchange 2000, you need a 3rd
party
> piece to do that.

be legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.

> Leading Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com No.1
> ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org Windows Security
> Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security
> Library: http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
> http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

Leading Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library: http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
Leading Network Software Directory: http://www.serverfiles.com No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library: http://www.secinf.net/ Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.