RE: Getting mails

  • From: <mlisboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:08:18 -0400

Doug,

Thanks for your prompt response. I'm new for the "Exchange World" and let me
explain to you how it is now:

We have a domain registered. Everybody is using Outlook and getting their
e-mails directly from the company that is hosting. Our idea is to install
Exchange in order to control everybody's e-mail as well as use the OWA service
since most of the people here travel a lot. Do you have any idea where can I
get a step-by-step installation tutorial so I can get this up-and-running ?

Thanks in advance

Marco