RE: Getting exchange to accept mail for any domain

  • From: "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:58:57 -0500

As to your other problems, I would suggest changing the SMTP settings to
add those different "names" to the SMTP settings.

Add those extra domains to the global SMTP settings and set the
registered domain as the default. That way reply-to's should work.

I'm not sure if this will update all of your current users though. I'm
not that experienced with big exchange operations.

--
Joshua M. Etterman

Complete College Solutions, Inc.
CCS Financial Corporation